Why should your organisation consistently conduct toolbox meetings
or toolbox talks?
Toolbox Talks are a proven and effective way of reminding employees about the importance of safety in their daily tasks:
- They help your organisation meet its legal Consultation obligations
- They get general safety as well as the specific Toolbox Talk topic discussed by staff
- They are mini-training sessions which assist the organisation's efforts in staff development
- They are an excellent way of getting feedback from staff, which may not normally occur
- They are far more than just giving staff a piece of paper and asking them to read and sign it!
Once completed, the Toolbox Talk can be placed on the noticeboard for further viewing until you do the next one.
These Toolbox Talks are typically 5-10 minute interactive discussions or meetings on a topical safety issue.
They are designed to be read out by the deliverer. There is no need for the deliverer to worry about having to be someone they are not, such as a safety professional. Just read and discuss, it couldn't be simpler!
5 pages per safety topic - including instructions,
sign-off sheet and delivery template.
PROFESSIONALY DESIGNED AND DEVELOPED
Vol 1 Contains 25 Misc Toolbox Talks:
Vol 2 Contains 25 Misc Toolbox Talks:
Vol 3 Contains 25 Misc Toolbox Talks:
Vol 4 Contains 25 Misc Toolbox Talks:
Vol 5 Contains 25 Misc Toolbox Talks:
Only $49.95 (inc GST) per volume
instant download - 25 PDF files per volume
powered by Safety Industry, © All Rights Reserved